I’m tagged again! Yarntails caught me for Six Quirky Non-important Things About Me. Awesome, I love me some memes.
1. I’m vaguely obsessive compulsive. Not life stopping stuff but, the toilet paper has a ‘right’ way to be put on the holder, and bathroom towels must be hung ‘correctly’ over the shower rod. If I find these things in the ‘wrong’ way, I will fix it, I just can’t help myself.
2. Most of the foods I hate, I hate them because of texture, not flavour. Examples: tapioca pudding, mashed potatoes, liver, avocado, etc.
3. Like Yarntails, once I am gripped with a new hobby or whatever really, I am a women obsessed. I need every pieced of information/book/tool/etc. to do that hobby.
4. I don’t like champagne.
5. I just might has a smallish collection of beanie babies. Chosen strictly on cuteness factors. It all started with the bull terrier one, then I saw the sheep one, then the tie dyed bunny! All down hill from there I’m afraid.
6. I’m a closet optimist. I secretly believe that everything will be alright and that people will do the right thing. I’m daily amazed when presented with evidence to the contrary.