Pretty sure this was the fastest year I’ve ever been involved with. I’m also pretty sure it’s still March, maybe early April. Oh well. I guess it’s not and it’s time I stopped deluding myself. I’ve been reading some blogs where folks are making some resolutions or sort of planning some things for the coming year. I usually sort of suck at keeping resolutions so I’m just going to say this. In 2010 I’d really like to:
- Read more books than I did in 2009 (25)
- Knit more socks than I did in 2009 (two pairs)
- Finish my project for the 2010 Ravelympics. Being the captain of Team Canada is not enough of an excuse for failure this time!
- Spin more wool than I did in 2009. Sorry, 2009 figures are not currently available.)
- Knock off another 6 credits from the longest running degree program ever.
- Expand our veggie garden to twice it’s current size. And grow vegies in it. And weed it. And feed it. And water it. And stuff.
- Knit more yarn than I acquire.
Crazy talk, that last one. Yeah?
Happy New Year everyone. Wishing you much joy and success in the new year.